Friday, April 9, 2010

more Missed Connections:

F Train Superman
Date: 2010-01-20, 5:14AM EST

I see you most mornings on the F train, in the first car. You get on at Church. I think you are very handsome and I believe you look very much like Superman. I don't see a wedding ring, so I'm hoping to get the nerve one day to ask you out. (I'm hoping you do it first, though!) If you are available, I'd really like to get to know you.


Home Depot
Date: 2010-01-21, 12:44PM EST

Over one year ago you saw me in home depot and asked me if I wanted to go for a coffee. You asked me if I had a boyfriend and if it was serious. I said yes but I was thinking at the same time that I didn't really know if it was serious and I was so flattered that you took a chance and asked me out right then and there.

You will probably never read this but if you do, and if you can tell me what I was doing when you first saw me in Home Depot, please reply and this time I will say YES! You made my day and I always smile when I think about that moment.
p.s. I am completely single now.



You asked me where Ozzie's was
Date: 2010-01-24, 2:42PM EST

You had pink headphones on.
I was with my nephew.


A Train on Friday night
Date: 2010-02-06, 7:23PM EST

Sorry I was staring at you.
I was a bit tipsy and you were very pretty.



F Train Asian girl past midnight
Date: 2010-02-14, 8:08 AM EST

I was headed downtown on my way to yet another party and was sleeping on the train. Somewhere along the line you got on. I woke up around 42nd street and saw the most beautiful sight. You munching on your cart food. You were tearing it up like those vampires do on tv. I thought it was the sexiest thing, next to your mole above your left side upper lip. I have the same mole...but smaller. I only saw you for one stop and got off at 34th. Before I left I said "That looks so good right now, I'm starving".....because I was horny for your food. I really was starving and maybe that's why I didn't stay on and bother you for a bite and a kiss from your lips. Your face looked kinda pretty also.
After I left the train I realized what an idiot I was for not inviting you to go with me. I was a hungry sleepyhead. I was the asian next to you in a grey peacoat with old school combed hair. Write me back, I'd like another chance to make a fool of myself.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these! really great illos! i can't really pick a fave out of these...love them all :)

S Y L V I A P A R K said...

haha really? thanks.
I still have a few more left to post. I don't know how I managed to do all these in such a short amount of time. It wasn't fun..haha