Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm done with all 21 illustrations, but still need to revise all the layouts for back of the cards and the posters. Had the busiest/stressful week ever. Spent a day working for my professor from last semester with some design job, which was a lot of fun. Had to miss Thursday class in order to avoid passing out. Tried to recharge my body by sleeping all day Friday and Saturday, which I had too much of, because now I'm too relaxed and don't feel like doing anything. I lost all my motivation...Ugh!


Le Poisson Rouge
Date: 2010-01-03, 6:29AM EST

You're blonde, you're a giant bitch...that pretty much sums it up. Let's have dinner.
-nemesis



Handsome bald man on uptown 6 train Sunday 7pm
Date: 2010-02-28, 7:50PM EST

You are incredibly handsome and quite stylish as well....your hairy chest peaking out of your unbuttoned shirt was quite a turn on. We exchanged smiles as I exited at 28th. Having a drink with you would be my pleasure.





spring and mulberry hit and run
Date: 2010-02-26, 12:52PM EDT

hit u with my car yesterday around 8:15pm. it was a run-by fruiting (mrs doubtfire lol) jk seriously you looked hurt and im sorry i didn't stop to help u, but u looked cute wearing a red and black peacoat red. might have been blood tho. sorry again.

No comments: